All who wants to submit their film for festival are required to entry form and to pay entry fee of 80 Euros. You can pay entry fee by PayPal email@example.com
EARLY BIRDS should pay 60 Euros, if submit film before March 31st.
Dead line for entry is June 15th 2019.
In the official competition SILAFEST has the films dealing with tourism and ecology art, in the widest interpretation of the fields.
- The films that apply for the official competition of the Festival can be no older than three years. The year that is considered as the year of the completion of a film is the year when the film began with the commercial distribution in the country of origin.
- All the films that are chosen by the commission for the official selection of the Festival will become a teaching base for the students at the College of Tourism, the partner of the organizer of the Festival; and can be shown to students for teaching purposes in closed shows.
- There is no limit to the duration of the films that apply for the official competition. However, the board of the festival recommends that a film should last no longer than 30 minutes because of the large number of films that apply for the Festival each year.
- Films must be properly entered at the correct entry form from the SILAFEST website. Entry form must be filled with all required data. Otherwise, the submitted films will not be sent to the Selection Committee. Especially important – Youtube, Vimeo, .. or some other link must be send in order to selectors and JURY might do their job timely.
- Films for which are not paid entry fee timely , will not be sent to a selection committee.
- Official languages of the festival are Serbian and English. Films from other than Serbian-speaking countries must have overvoicing on English or subtitle in English.
- The films are sent to the commission by email (wetransfer.com) or similar.
Should you have any queries in regards to the “technical specifications”, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- The quality of the films that apply for the official selection is determined by the commission of selectors that have to perform their task at least 45 days before the Festival begins. The commission informs the board of the Festival and the applicants on their decision.
- All the films have to be sent no later than June 15, 2019. All the authors or producers that apply for the official competition are under obligation, besides sending the official application by mail in written form and by e-mail, to send the following:
- A photograph of the director
- A short biography and filmography of the director (up to 70 words)
- Two pictures from the film or from the set
- The synopsis of the film (up to 90 words)
Without these elements the application will NOT be considered valid and complete. These elements are necessary for creating the catalogue of the Festival.